anja's blog: Dr. Presson & Mr. Hoffman, April 3rd, 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

Dr. Presson & Mr. Hoffman, April 3rd, 2010

Ken & I got married in one of our favorite towns: Bishop, CA -- and it was a blast! It was so cool to share Bishop with so many people that I love! It was an amazing group in an amazing place!!

Ken was adorable and (as Jenny predicted in her speech) I'm just going to keep telling everyone, starting now, that I have the best husband ever! It was so special that Lane came, as I hadn't seen him in about 6 years. He even jumped into Ken's spare suit and joined the groomsmen line-up at the ceremony! One of my favorite moments was mountain biking with both of my brothers and Ken.

We were fortunate to have beautiful weather for the ceremony. It got a bit chilly and windy that afternoon at the Buttermilks, but I think it made for a brilliant adventure and beautiful photos.

The reception was catered by BBQ Bill's and the amazing food was accompanied by hilarious speeches and dancing that continued into the next day. My brother Kyle gave a great "and Ken put up with that" themed speech which was relayed while refilling his beer.








These are just a few of the >1,000 photos. Thanks to everyone for contributing! The full album can be found at: http://picasaweb.google.com/anjakenwedding/.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger pressOn said...

delightful post

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger royal breezy said...

its soooooooooooooooooooooooo cooool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home